Sunday, June 7, 2015

Its nice to have a blog. Today I am thinking about eating patterns... mine in particular.

With stomach pains being an ongoing issue it is becoming paramount for me to address and correct my eating patterns immediately.

Until now I have eaten what I wanted when I wanted. Lately my sugar consumption has reached a peak that is almost unparralled by any other time in my past, as an adult.

And though I have eliminated fast food for the most part, I still load up on chips and munchies... Particularly when I m laying in bed watching TV. In fact, eating in front on the TV in bed is my most enjoyable way for me to eat.

All of it must stop. I need the breath and chew my food thoroughly. I need to stick to 3 meals and snack only on low carb or no carb food items. I need to avoid eating in bed...but I suspect it will be the last to go.

I am completely responsible for my wellbeing. It is my primary responsibility. I can not meet that responsibility if I keep numbing in the way that is do.

It is time to add some meditation to my daily routine and some excersize. I actually enjoy doing them together. Time management :).

Aahhh.... So simple yet so elusive. Now that I have identified what needs to happen, doing it every day..making the time, remembering to do what's necessary... it feels good to think about a rational sustainable life. Executing it will take a mericle.

The most challenging aspect of the execution is my tendancy toward ADD. Limited attention plan.

Breathing...mindfulness...crucial.  

No comments:

Post a Comment