Friday, March 20, 2015

I'm writing a blog to share wisdom, insights and thoughts that are out of the box.

As a Realtor, I live firmly within the box. I'm a clear, quick communicator, highly responsive, quite proactive and hyper-vigilllant to my clients needs as I move steadily toward meeting their goals.

My blog addresses more personal strengths, with me engaging in reflection generally in response to some stimuli or another.

I consider myself a Seeker, a mystic of sorts. One who meditates and communes with my Creator, in effort to rise above the many topics of the mind to the ultimate Union with my Source.

One will see, as I continue, that I refer to God in this way...Creator or Beloved. Nothing more. Nothing less. Yet all there is.

It is so freeing to have a place of expression such as this. Rather than live alone with my thoughts.

Some may have to stretch their limits, as I muse over ideas that have been brought to me that I would not normally consider as my own. Yet since there is no separation in all that is, I must acknowledge all as being valid and present. Worth at least brief consideration.

I do hope you enjoy what you read here. May it give you pause. Something to consider. Possibly a key to your own freedom.

You are your primary responsibility. Be present. Be vigilent. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment